Audio Technica AT-LP120XUSB Black
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. But in addition to the USB output, the turntable also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
The turntable features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge. Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Convert records to digital files via the USB output
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- Turntable Type fully manual
- Motor DC servo-controlled
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Pitch Variation +/-8% or +/-16%
- Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque >1.0 kgf.cm
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB
- Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
- Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable;
- Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements 115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Power Consumption 3W
- Dimensions 141,6 x 452 x 352 (H x W x D mm)
- Weight 8.0kg
- Accessories Included AT-VM95E phono cartridge AT-HS6 headshell 1.9 m (6.2') USB cable dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire counterweight felt mat; dust cover 45 RPM adapter
- Cartridge & Stylus
- Replacement Stylus VM95 Series