Pioneer DJ HRM-7
The HRM-7 professional studio headphones have been especially designed for dance music producers. Accordingly, they deliver an accurate, neutral sound with optimal bass response for detailed monitoring. Thanks to the headband's freely adjustable headband and flexible, ergonomic design, you won't even notice wearing them, even during long recording sessions.
The Pioneer HRM-7 studio headphones come with the expected build quality associated with the brand, and the thoughtful design of the headphones has incorporated the comfort of the end user. Large hybrid memory foam ear pads securely hug the listener’s head around the ear to offer fantastic isolation. While a fully adaptable headband and ear pad design give a truly comfortable fit for prolonged usage in long studio sessions
Designed around a 40mm driver the Pioneer HRM-7 studio headphones recreate frequencies from as low as 5Hz to a staggering 40kHz, which actually falls out of the range of human hearing but re-enforces the point that nothing will be missing during mix-down. A sizeable housing space around the ear helps to improve the stereo field similar to the performance of open backed headphones, but the actual closed back design aids the headphones excellent sound isolation. With a dual air chamber design the low frequency extension is improved and unwanted resonances and distortion are helpfully eliminated.
- Type Fully enclosed dynamic stereo headphones
- Frequency range 5 ~ 40,000 Hz
- Impedance 45 Ω
- Output sound pressure level 97 dB
- Maximum input 2,000 mW (JEITA)
- Unit aperture φ 40 mm dynamic type
- Connection cord 1.2 m side-mount curled cable (3.0 m when extended)
- 3.0 m side-mount straight cord
- Plug φ 3.5 mm stereo mini plug (gold plated, 2-way, screw)
- Accessories included φ 6.3 mm stereo plug adapter (gold plated, screw-type)
- Replacement velour ear pads