Yamaha StagePas 200BT Including Battery
With astonishing high-quality sound and mixing capability far beyond what you would expect from its minimalist design, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT is a premium portable PA system that performs well above its weight class.
With astonishing high-quality sound and mixing capability far beyond what you would expect from its minimalist design, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT is a premium portable PA system that performs well above its weight class. With fast, intuitive operation of crucial live sound features, and superb overall performance, your audience will be stunned by your sound, and likely puzzled by your diminutive setup.
Featuring a high-quality coaxial transducer design, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT is capable of delivering best-in-class sound pressure, precise phase response, and a very natural dispersion of high frequencies. Adopting some of the same expertise used in our high-end Professional Audio gear, this mighty yet minimalistic powerhouse will stun your audience with the full dynamic range and response of your performance.
The Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT puts a strong emphasis on its “all-in-one” designation offering all the connectivity, performance functions, and mixing capability you would ever need for small-scale duo or trio performances— all packed into a compact 300 mm cube-style cabinet. Equipped with a digital mixer that can be controlled remotely for up to 5 channels, 3 mic preamps, and a comprehensive range of practical functions you’ll be thankful to have at your disposal, the STAGEPAS 200BT is without peer in the compact all-in-one PA market.
The simple, intuitive operation of the Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT makes dialing in your ideal sound a painless— even enjoyable process. Each channel is equipped with a 1-knob EQ/preset and SPX digital effects, along with the master output MODE compressor, enabling fast yet powerful adjustments to your sound, while channels 2-3 feature microphone simulators included in 1-knob EQ/preset can also add instantaneous authenticity to acoustic guitars.
The Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT is equipped with adaptive functions that will help alleviate anxiety about your sound and let you focus on performing your absolute best.The onboard Priority Ducker will automatically attenuate background music or secondary signals when inputs from a primary microphone or a specific sound source is detected. Additionally, the intelligent feedback suppressor function will automatically eliminate unpleasant feedback that can be caused when a microphone picks up sound from a speaker, ensuring a more comfortable sonic experience for both you and your audience.
The STAGEPAS Controller app, for both iOS and Android devices, gives you real-time remote control of both volume and EQ. Additionally, the app allows for more precise adjustment detail than the main unit’s interface such as EQ, Reverb, Compressor, Microphone simulators, Ducker, etc. to maximize the capabilities of your STAGEPAS 200BT. You can save these settings in “scenes” stored on the app to be recalled any time for consistent sound and reduced setup time.
Compatible with a large-capacity lithium-ion battery allowing up to 10 hours of continuous operation, the STAGEPAS 200 reliably delivers excellent performance even in remote locations where no power source is available. The BTR-STP200 battery ships with the STAGEPAS 200BT. It is also available to buy separately.
Bluetooth functionality enables wireless connection for easy audio playback via smartphones and tablets. It also allows use of the dedicated STAGEPAS Controller app for mixer control and adjustment.
The rubber stand on the base of the cabinet lets you incline the unit at a 30 or 60 degrees tilt angle to adapt to your chosen performance environment or application. This allows placement of the STAGEPAS 200BT facing the audience as a fill speaker, or towards the performers when using as a floor monitor.
The bottom of the cabinet houses a 35 mm diameter pole mounting socket, allowing the Yamaha STAGEPAS 200BT to be mounted on a speaker stand or used in an installation with a subwoofer using a distance rod.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Yamaha Stagepas 200 Portable PA Speaker
- 1 x Yamaha BTR-STP 200 lithium-ion battery pack
- 1 x Power supply cord
- Owner’s manual
- Compact portable PA speaker with battery compatibility
- Durable metal enclosure provides reliability
- Sturdy metal grille protects drivers
- Lightweight and portable yet tough
- Excellent build quality and extensive testing ensures internal circuitry stays functional
- Suitable for DJs, buskers, singer-songwriters, and venue owners
- Ideal for outdoor use or sound in smaller spaces like cafés, bars, schools, and houses of worship
- Dual coaxial driver provides 8-inch woofer and 1.4-inch tweeter while saving space
- Efficient 180 W Class D amplification offers lighter weight and reliable performance
- High sound output of up to 125 dB SPL leads the class in speakers of its size
- Five-channel digital mixer provides three combi-jack inputs
- Hi-Z inputs on channels 2 and 3 compatible with electric guitars
- Switchable phantom power on channels 1 – 3 for use with condenser microphones
- Mic/Line switch on channels 1 – 3 for ideal input levels
- Stereo channels 4 and 5 for stereo line inputs
- Channels 4 and 5 also accept Bluetooth audio streaming on backing tracks or music playback
- Adjustable gain per channel for easy custom mixing
- Morphing EQ delivers switching between custom voicings for microphones, guitar, or line inputs
- Individual effects on each channel helps add space and depth to taste for every instrument
- Effects section offers multi-mode reverb to combine with delay and chorus effects in four different chains
- Reverb modes include hall, plate, room and echo for varying character and adjustable decay time
- Output mode multiband compression adds punch and presence with three modes: speech, music, and club
- Feedback suppression ensures clean and clear sound quality throughout events
- Link input on channel 1 for connecting multiple Stagepas 200 units for stage monitors
- Monitor/link output for further expandability
- Marked link sections on input and output gain controls display ideal levels when chaining
- Easy LED metering section shows volume output and battery status
- IEC mains input for easy powering when not in use with battery
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (sold separately) offers 10 hours of life and can be retrofitted to unit at any time
- Wireless app control offers full adjustment of on-board parameters as well as additional 4-band parametric EQ
- Rubber feet built into bottom of unit either protect floors or allow angled setup for improved coverage
- Side-based pole mount saves space while offering compatibility with speaker stands
- System Type: 2-way, bi-amplified powered speaker + mixer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Angle (Horizontal x Vertical): 90° x 90°
- Crossover: 2.0 kHz, 24 dB/Oct slope
- Measured Maximum SPL (Peak): 125 dB SPL, IEC noise @ 1 m
- Power Requirements: 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10 W (idle), 20 W (1/8 power)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 300 x 307.5 x 301 mm
- Weight: 12.0 kg (main unit only)
- Speaker Unit Type: Coaxial speaker and compression driver
- LF Driver: 8″ cone, 2.0″ voice coil
- HF Driver: 1″ throat compression driver, 1.4″ voice coil
- Speaker Magnet: Ferrite (LF, HF)
- Body Material: ABS (black)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 30° or 60°
- Grille: Matte black powder-coated perforated steel grille
- Handle: 1 x top panel
- Mixing Channels: 5
- Analog Inputs: 3 x Mono Mic/Line, 1 x Stereo Line
- Bluetooth Audio: A2DP (SBC, AAC), ver 5.0, Class 1
- Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Frequencies: 2,402 – 2,480 MHz
- Maximum Wireless Output Power (EIRP): 15 dB, (32 mW)
- Power Amplifier: Class D
- Power Rating (Dynamic): 180 W (LF: 150 W, HF: 30 W)
- Power Rating (Continuous): 100 W (LF: 90 W, HF: 10 W)
- Cooling Method: Natural convection (no cooling fan)
- AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit 48 kHz sampling
- Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- Battery Weight: 530 g (39 lbs)
- Battery Dimensions: 186 x 96 x 39 mm
- Battery Capacity: 79.92 Wh (2700 mAh, 29.6 V)
- Battery Operating Time: Maximum 10 hours, 1/16 power continuous 8 hours
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 4 hours
- Battery Operating Temperature: 0 – 40°C
- Battery Charging Temperature: 5 – 40°C
- 12.53 kg