The Altea-715 passive speakers ( Sold as Pair )
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The Altea-715 passive system allow users to choose the powering option they prefer and is designed for use with external amplification and outboard DSP. This system benefits from the high-performance transducers include the D.A.S. 15FV4 loudspeaker, which provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the brilliant M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1″ exit providing exceptional performance and smooth reproduction.
– Hi-power passive 2-way system
– 2000 W peak power handling
– 15″ loudspeaker + M-28 compression driver
– Wide 90º coverage that fills the room
– Lightweight polypropylene enclosure
– Ergonomic handles and floor monitor position
– Integrated M8 rigging points
|RMS Power Handling||500 W|
|Peak Power Handling||2000 W|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||60 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|On-axis Sensitivity 1 W / 1 m||99 dB SPL|
|Rated Peak SPL at 1 m||132 dB|
|Dispersion||90º x 60º|
|Connectors||2 x NL4 Speakon|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||71 x 44 x 38 cm
28 x 17.3 x 15 in
|Weight||18.8 kg (41.4 lb)|
No customer reviews for the moment.