M Audio Keystation Mini 32 mk3
Ultra Portable Mini USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
Whether you’re a seasoned pro looking for just the right controller when you’re on the go or you’re looking to get started with the right mini USB MIDI controller, the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is for you! It’s a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 features 32 natural-feeling mini-size velocity-sensitive keys and comprehensive controls that expand the range of playable notes and enhance your expressive possibilities.
With Keystation Mini 32 MK3, maximizing your creativity while minimizing the complication is easy. Use the fully-assignable octave range buttons, volume knob and dedicated pitch-bend and modulation buttons to play and perform with your music software. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 also features a sustain button for genuine piano sustain.Lightweight and mobile, Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances or for producers who want to add an easy-to-use MIDI controller with a small footprint to their studio. For a simple portable setup, Keystation Mini 32 is USB-powered, class-compliant and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation Mini 32 MK3 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition is included with the Keystation Mini 32 MK3. Pro Tools is the industry standard for recording software and the teams at M-Audio and AVID have crafted a version of this terrific collection specifically tailored for M-Audio hardware. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software helps inspire any artist, musician or singer-songwriter to create, record and share all their ideas across the world at any time.
Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing your projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet, plus compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech Virtual Instruments.This truly amazing software recording package is primed to get your ideas out of your imagination and amplified into the world.
AIR Music’s Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
- 32 low-profile, velocity-sensitive mini keys
- Selectable velocity curves match any playing style
- Pitch bend and modulation buttons add expression
- Octave up and down buttons for extended keyboard range
- Volume knob delivers smooth control
- Sustain button enhances performance
- Edit Mode button provides access to advanced functions
- USB power and data offer single-cable convivence
- Includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition performance/recording software/DAW
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 multitimbral all-in-one workstation
Minimum System Requirements :
- macOS: Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.11 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- PC: PC with Windows 7 (Service Pack 1); Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz Processor; 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended)
- Consult M-Audio.com/support for current software system requirements