Yamaha DBR15 ( Single )
The DBR15 achieves best-in-class SPL of up to132dB and delivers the lowest frequency in its line up. The DBR15 delivers outstanding performance for the main front-of-house sound for the live performance or DJ events that require highly prominent low and more power.
DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series line ups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level.
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and set up time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series line ups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10”, 12” and 15” models, each DBR loudspeaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type 2-way,
- Nominal coverage H 90° V 60°
- Components LF Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2.5", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm:1", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material Plastic
- Pole socket 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Finish Black
- Handle Top x 1 Side x 2 Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
You might also like