Yamaha DBR10 ( Single )
The Yamaha DBR10 is the most compact model in its series and in its class. Capable of delivering a maximum SPL of 129dB from its compact enclosure, the DBR10 can be used as a utility speaker in a variety of environments.
DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level.
Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10”, 12” and 15” models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your band’s live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.
- Speaker type 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type 2-way,
- Nominal coverage H 90° V 60°
- Components LF Diameter:10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm:1", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 60W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material Plastic
- Finish Black
- Handle Top x 1 Side x 2 Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware Bottom x 2 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm (Bottom x 1)