db Technologies B-Hype 15 ( Single )
The B-Hype active two-way speaker series providing a professional sonic performance to all kind of users. The most accurate sound reproduction combined with aggressive sound pressure levels and enhanced portability.
B·Hype series aims to provide a professional yet efficient sonic performance to all kind of users, combining an extremely efficient CLASS D amplifier with aggressive sound pressure levels (up to 126,5 dB for the 15” cabinet), while delivering the most accurate sound reproduction.
The new B·Hype 15 is a versatile active speaker. It is equipped with one 1” neodymium compression driver (1” voice coil), and one 15” woofer (2” voice coil). The dispersion pattern is asymmetrical on vertical axis, and it is diversified (top and bottom) on the horizontal one. This allows a narrower and more efficient sound coverage, and a better performance in case of reverberant environments. The combo input (with source type selection) allows an easy and versatile use, suitable for a dynamic microphone and standard line input. The user can enhance lower and upper frequencies with the convenient DSP preset function. A balanced link output allows the audio connection to a second loudspeaker.
The featherweight cabinets (from 14 to 38 lbs) come with a clean and contemporary full grille design, enhancing both portability (3 handles -1xside and 1 on top-) and multifuncionality: each cabinet can be used horizontally as a stage monitor (on both sides) and features a pole mount cup in order to be used on tripods or stacked on dBTechnologies Subs.
Main Features :
- Maximum efficiency up to 126,5 dB SPL
- Professional acoustic performance
- Innovative horn design for uniform and extended coverage
- Compact featherweight
- Clean and contemporary design enhancing portability
- 3 handles
- Double stage monitor angle
- Preset EQ Flat /Boost
- Speaker Type 2-Way Active Speaker
- Usable Bandwidth [-10dB] 51 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [-6 dB] 57 - 19.700 Hz
- Max SPL 126.5 dB
- Type HF Compression Driver
- HF voice coil 1 "
- LF 15 "
- LF voice coil 2 "
- Crossover Frequency 2100 Hz (24 dB/oct.)
- Horizontal Dispersion asymmetrical 85° up / 120°down
- Vertical Dispersion 85° (+25/ -60°)
- Amp Technology Custom Made
- Amp Class Class D - Passice cooling (convection)
- Power Peak 400 W
- Controller DSP 28/56 bit- 48 kHz
- Limiter Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Controls Volume, Audio Input Sensitivity, DSP Preset
- Main Connection VDE
- Signal Input Balanced 1xCombo IN (MIC/LINE)
- SIGNAL Out (Balanced) 1xXLR OUT (LINK)
- Housing Polypropylene
- Grille Full Metal Grille
- Handles 3 (2 on side 1 on top)
- Pole Mount 36 mm
- Width 415 mm (16.34 in)
- Height 725 mm (28.54 in)
- Depth 391 mm (15.39 in)
- Weight 17.4 kg (38.36 lbs)
- Angles Up Double wedge angle 45°