db Technologies OPERA 12 ( Single )
Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet accurate audio performance, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Exceptional power and a unique acoustic design combine in order to deliver a vigorous yet pristine sound, successfully adaptable to both playback and live music applications.
Opera’s asymmetrical horn has been completely redesigned in order to obtain both an asymetrical vertical dispersion and a double horizontal dispersion, ensuring an optimized throw pattern.
The system is equipped with a powerful Class D 600 W amplifier featuring advanced DSP processing where FIR filters allow the systems to deliver a coherent audio performance, uniform and crystal-clear from every listening position.
Main Features :
- 1200 W PEAK POWER
- 600 W RMS POWER
- NEWLY DESIGNED ASYMMETRICAL HORN
- ADVANCED DSP WITH FIR FILTERS
- 2 INPUT CHANNELS (MIC-LINE/MIC-INSTR)
- SELECTABLE OUTPUT CHANNEL (LINK CH1/MIX CH 1+2)
- 8 EQ PRESETS
- FRESH FULL GRILLE DESIGN
- STAGE MONITOR USE
- Speaker Type 2-Way Active Speaker
- Frequency Response [-10dB] 52 - 20.000 Hz
- Frequency Response [- 3dB] 67 - 19.600 Hz
- Max SPL 129 dB
- HF 1" Exit, 1.4 v.c.
- Type HF Compression driver
- Horizontal Directivity 100° (85° up/120° down)
- Vertical Directivity 85° (+ 25°/-60°)
- Horn Asymmetrical Horn
- LF 12", 2" v.c.
- Amp Technology Amp SMPS Power supply dual range
- Amp Class Class D
- RMS Power 600 W
- Peak Power 1200 W
- Controller DSP 56 bit
- AD/DA Converter 24 bit/48 KHz
- System Presets Rotary Encoder (8 Presets)
- CrossOver Frequency 2000 Hz
- Limiter Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Advanced DSP Functions Linear Phase FIR Filters
- Signal Input 1xCombo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Line
- 1xCombo (XLR/Jack 6.3 mm) MIC/Inst
- Signal Output 1x XLR Male (CH1 Link/Mix OUT) Selectable
- Housing Polyporpylene PP
- Grille Full grille
- Handles 1 on left Side, 1 on Top
- Rigging Points 2XM10 on Top + 1x M10 on Back
- Pole Mount D36 mm
- Angles up Monitor use 45°
- Width 350 mm (13.78 in)
- Height 642 mm (25.28 in)
- Depth 349 mm (13.74 in)
- Weight 14.3 kg (31.53 lbs)