Concorde PRO S
The Ortofon Concorde Pro S is a consistent performer and a fine all-rounder
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
New DJ? This entry-level cartridge is perfect for newcomers on the DJ scene who want to start off with decent, but not too expensive equipment.
The Pro S has a spherical diamond stylus which minimizes scratching and a solid cantilever which can survive hectic activity at the turntable.
No matter what the application, the Pro S provides remarkable versatility for virtually any setting.
The sound quality is absolutely not to worry about.
• Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5 mV
• Channel balance at 1kHz: 2 dB
• Channel separation at 1kHz: 20 dB
• Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
• Frequency range at -3dB: 20-20.000 Hz
• Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz +/- 2 dB
• Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmende tracking force: 70 μm
• Compliance, dynamic lateral: 7 μm/m N
• Stylus type: Spherical
• Stylus tip radius: R 26 μm
• Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
• Tracking force recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
• Tracking angle: 20º
• Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
• Internal inductance: 450 mH
• Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
• Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
• Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
No customer reviews for the moment.